Note: The process may be easier if you have an assistant or helper enter the code if the keyless is already mounted on the wall.
If you should make a mistake during programming at any time you need to reset the keypad to the original factory setting.
1) Open the keyless cover half way.
2) Press and hold the “8” and PROG buttons while opening the cover the rest of the way completely.
3) The indicator light will blink only once an go out.
4) Close the cover and you are ready to begin again
1) Open keyless entry cover fully & the indicator light will blink once and then go out.
2) Press the numbers 3-5-7, press PROG and the indicator will blink once per second.
3) Enter the PIN number (up to 8 digits) you want to use, pres PROG and the indicator will now blink twice per second.
4) Close the keyless entry cover completely.
5) Have your helper push the opener learn button on the motor head. The learn button LED will flash.
6) Open the keyless entry cover completely and enter your PIN number, press the SEND button four times or until the door starts to go up or down.
We take great pride in this web site. If you should find anything that is not working properly, please contact us with a note of what was not working, along with the type of browser you are using, the version of the browser, and your connection speed. We hope you find our site a worthwhile experience!